The bun with curls is a very chic hairstyle. There are several ways to adopt this hairstyle: high, on the side, disheveled or released. But if you want to pull off curly buns for sure, you have to master the techniques.
Create natural or artificial curls
To pull off buns with curls, you need to create curls. If your hair is straight or straight, a curling iron can help. It is also possible to draw curls on wet hair, which you leave overnight. If you do not master this technique, it is enough to sleep with braids on wet hair.
Make the ponytail
Here are the steps to follow to make the ponytail:
- Part your hair into three sections: two in the front and one in the back.
- Make a ponytail, depending on the height of the location of the bun you want and depending on the shape of your face. If you have an oval or long face, make the ponytail in the middle of the skull, because the high ponytail does not suit you. If your face is triangular downward, go for the low ponytail.
- Collect the section from the back and work through the roots with a fine-toothed comb,
- Make the ponytail with this section, and tie it with a transparent elastic.
- Take a thin piece of hair and wrap it around the elastic to hide it.
- Use a bun piece to secure the wick.
Since your hair is already curly (naturally or artificially), you need to spray it with a volumizing spray. If you can’t curl your hair ahead of time, you can do it after you’ve made the ponytail. For this, the curling iron of medium diameter remains the best solution.
- Take the strands of the two sections of the front of the face little by little and wrap it about 5 cm from the root around the curling iron.
- Hold for a few seconds to get better curls,
- Also wrap the lengths of the ponytail.
How to tie the bun with curls?
Here are the steps to follow to tie the bun :
- Separate the ponytail in two,
- Form a ball by wrapping the lengths of your hair around the clip,
- Close the ball by slipping the tip inside the elastic,
- Flatten the ball and secure the ends with flat pliers,
- Take a strand from the curly sections of the front of the face and roll it up with your fingers to get twists.
- Point the wick backwards and secure it to the ball with flat pliers.
- Perform the same operation with all sections of hair from the front of the head.
- Spray the bun to optimize hold and add shine.